Hello, yes with all the excitement of the snow, I completely forgot about last Friday's post. I was watching the big fluffy flakes swirl around as they fell to cover the landscape in a thick, white blanket. It has been so many years since I've experienced a snow like this! ..since I was about nine, in fact, when we moved from Michigan to Texas. Back then, I would have made an awesome snow fort and supplied it with a stockpile of ready-made snowballs by now (it was perfect packing snow!) Alas, I've grown up now and prefer to wander around taking pictures instead.
For some reason, tracks have always interested me. Unfortunately, they don't tend to photograph well.
Dog tracks:

Birdy tracks:

and even wild bunny tracks:

Making tracks:

no comment on the hideous pink boots; they were $3 at the Salvation army and keep my feet warm & dry.
And a lovely faint lavender sunset on the last day of the first month of the new year. Well, it was more lavender when I went in to get the camera, but had already changed when I snapped the picture. Use your imagination a bit :)

Stay warm,
-Jayne
No comments:
Post a Comment