
My Daffodils are popping up everywhere and unfolding their cheerful blossoms. The robins are out hunting worms and the bluebirds are inspecting the nest-box. Spring is here at last. Usually right after the daffodils come up we have a final snow, but it looks like we may have missed it this year (though I'm not holding my breath, the weather could change quickly). Today is sunny and supposed to be in the mid 60's.
In my personal life, I'm also in a season of change. My husband has had to quit work due to his back injuries and is seeking disability. In an effort to conserve our finances, I'll be calling my internet provider and cancelling sometime this afternoon. As a result, you'll probably not be hearing much from me here for a while.
Hopefully, when this is all over and I get to write here again, I'll have lots of exciting things to tell about/show you.
Until seasons change again,
Jayne

1 comment:
I know I already mentioned this, but best wishes to you guys. I'll miss you around as much as you were, but will follow as you write!
Post a Comment