


I also have pictures of my recent finished handspun:

Black walnut dyed merino mixed with dark chocolate mohair and golden fawn angora

Some scrumptious alpaca from a lady alpaca named Autumn. I got this in a fiber swap for the local spinning guild. It will be returned at the next meeting and swapped out for someone else's handspun, which I will then knit. The finished item will then be returned to the person who provided the fiber, and I'll get my fiber back in finished form too.

Alpaca seconds from Ava's Alpacas, a farm just outside of town. This lady takes great care of her critters and the resulting wool is very clean. These seconds were as nice to spin as some people's prime wool.
And one of my current projects:

This is more of that black walnut dyed merino; I'm spinning it fairly fine. Eventually it will be a pair a stockings to wear at reenactments or sca events
Have a great weekend,
-Jayne

No comments:
Post a Comment