
Pictures from my Mom & Dad's house of our first snow of the year, Thanksgiving weekend. For a while, Mom and I were happy to enjoy the beauty of it from indoors but then we just had to get out there to play in it, so we threw on coats & grabbed cameras (and the phone which we ended up laying a chair under the porch and forgetting there until a call came in & we couldn't find it)
This is the view looking straight up into the sky, kind of dizzying with the huge snowflake clumps falling endlessly from a solid grey sky; like looking into infinity.

I enjoyed a few minutes of childish joy & silliness, trying to catch the snow on my tongue.

The fact that the snow flakes were so big made it pretty easy to do, which is good considering my aim. A few times I was so focused on the snowflake I was going for that another snowflake landed right in my eye or across my nose ....brrrrrrr!

-Jayne

No comments:
Post a Comment