Hi all, sorry for the long break; I kinda got a bit lazy. We had a great time visiting family for an extra-long Thanksgiving weekend. While there, we got the first snow of the season. It was beautiful, with giant snowflakes that quickly covered the ground. Mom and I went out & walked in her little garden. I'll share pictures that we took next week -that means you need to send me the pics, Mom :)
The snow melted away in the rain up at my folk's, but when we got home a few days later, we still had snow in the shady side of our house. Sadly, this means that there will be no more flowers till spring, so that makes this pink hollyhock my last flower photographed in 2011. I had not expected to see any hollyhock flowers this year as the seed packet indicated that they don't bloom till the second year. I was really hoping that the cold weather would hold off just a bit longer so that I could see the colors of the other plants that all had little buds on them too.
Can you see what's hidden in this picture?

Do you need a hint?


No comments:
Post a Comment