Love those bunny feet!
After a while, she began to feel too limited by the area I fenced off for her; the grass is always greener on the other side, ya know.
And the reproachful face when I didn't let her go exploring.
With a simple point & shoot camera, sometimes the camera isn't sure what you're trying to focus on & take a picture of. Apparently it thinks my mullein plants are more interesting than the bunny. I kept it anyway 'cause it looks kinda cool & artsy.
I'm still walking along & have calculated up all my miles (which will be easier from now on since I've gotten a pedometer) and in the last week and a half I've traveled 16.78 miles on the path to Lothlorien. After leaving behind the valley that Rivendell sits in, I hiked over the moors and turned south at the Ford of Brรบinen to travel on the narrow paths among folded lands. My next landmark (at 22mi) is the beginning of the empty country - rough and barren. Sounds rather dreary, but I'll keep my eyes open for anything interesting to tell you about.
-Jayne

No comments:
Post a Comment