Monday, September 29, 2008

London Hood

This is a project to prepare for the linen and wool hoods that are part of my challenge goals. I'm working out the pattern using left over fabric from other projects. This one is going to be so warm and nice to have for winter events!





The hood is a bit too big in both width and length; you can see that especially in the way it bunches up under the chin. I'm going for a more fitted look, especially for my summer linen hood. I'll adjust the pattern accordingly and look in the tubies for appropiate scrap fabric. I alway try to make stuff so that it's usable even if it's a trial run like this. If I end up with a bunch of not quite perfect hoods I'm sure I could find someone who would love to use them.

-Jayne

No comments: