Friday, October 14, 2011

Fuzzy Friday

Ok, Bunny update time.

During the blog intermission I have decreased my herd size down to a very managable 1. Yep, back when the Houdini incident occurred and I was overrun with very cute fuzzy babies I didn't think it possible to be an only bunny household ever again.

I am very grateful to those that gave homes to many of my extras




Though, I do have to admit, I really miss having babies around. They are so fun to watch as they scamper about & as they grow. The two white girls below are Pearl & Bree (Bree is pictured above all grown up -she went to a lovely lady in Kentucky)


And here is my only bun, Mimsy. She's a shy, quiet girl with amazing, beautiful blue wool. Unfortunately, I don't have many pics that haven't already been shared here before, so here's an artsy bunny-scape portrait.


Later,
-Jayne

No comments: