Friday, August 21, 2009

Fuzzy Friday

This Friday's post is dedicated to Dimitri. Though, I'd never tell any of the other boys, he was my favorite buck. I have to say "was," because last week we had to put him down. He was 5 1/2 years old, pretty good age for a rabbit, and I believe he lived a happy life.

Can't get too much better than sittin' in the clover!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Dimitri because I think it really captured his outgoing, quirky personality.



I'm glad that personality and friendly, inquisitive nature are things he has passed down to many of his babies!

Last time I groomed him, I put his fiber in a separate bag (I usually just combine with fiber from other rabbits of like color). I'm really glad I did now. I plan on spinning it up and making something special to remember him by.

For a few more pictures of Dimitri, see this post

-Jayne

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your favortie bunny. He was a beautiful bunny.

bethanyg said...

aw, bun! Love the bun. Sorry you had to put him down. So sweet that you have his fur though :)