Friday, October 9, 2009

Fuzzy Friday

Hi everybody, I hope your week has gone well. There's nothing new to shout about here. Today is yet another dreary day. It's been raining non-stop since about midnight last night when the thunder & lightening moved in.

For today's fuzzy, I present my Chloe girl watching carefully over one of my last litters of angora babies. These fuzz-balls are now about two years old. I do miss having baby bunnies, but have run out of room to house any new ones. Luckily, they're still very sweet as adults, just not as little & cuddly.



Since Chloe is a husky/? mix I was always worried that instinct would kick in and something terrible would happen, but she has always been very careful around my bunnies. Of course, I've never left her alone with them either! This picture makes me laugh when I see poor Chloe's worried expression. She seemed very anxious about them moving around and trying to explore. When they'd get a bit too far away for her comfort, she'd nose them back into a pile together.

I think that since all my bunnies were raised around her, they never viewed her as a predator, and conversely, never acted as prey. On the other hand, Chloe probably thought they were weird looking puppies.

See ya later,
-Jayne

No comments: