Friday, October 16, 2009

Fuzzy Friday

Hello,

I've got lots of fun bunny pictures for today. A week or so ago, I took my camera out and just sat watching the critters while they were grazing. Rabbits are such interesting animals; most people never get to experience their quirky personalities and silly behaviors because few people are willing to be still. When a loud or quick moving person is there, the bunnies hunch down and try to be invisible, waiting for the "threat" to go away. It takes peace and stillness to really get to know one of these gentle creatures. Interestingly, they seem to be able to sense emotions too, reacting the same way to someone who is agitated as they would someone who is noisy.


Standing Guard:


Like all rabbits, Mimsy is a bit of a connoisseur; she must sniff and examine her food first then take a small delicate bite before devouring the rest.


The basil is always a favorite.



The bunnies were especially photogenic this time and I had to pick just a few out of the 10 or 12 that I took; the rest can wait for next week.


-Jayne

1 comment:

bethanyg said...

I just love your buns...(that sounds weird. You know what I mean!)