Edit: all the bunnies have found homes
I have a good excuse, though. I spent Friday baking for our Church's annual fund-raiser. I make 7 cakes (in addition to the rice crispy treats I had made Thursday). Whew, that was a lot of cake. If I'd had more than one bunt pan I could have been in full production mode. I think I actually got to where I was making the cakes from scratch just as quickly as I could have make them using a box mix. I did take some pictures and will write about it later this week and share my recipe which is so easy to tweak. I make vanilla, lemon, spice, and chocolate cakes all using the same recipe.
For today's fuzzy feature I'm going to highlight some very nice bunnies that are looking for a home. Yup, I'm finally admitting that I have too many bunnies. Since these are all older bunnies (2 1/2 yrs old) I'm offering them to good homes for free. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you are unfamiliar with the needs of angora rabbits, you can learn more about them here:
United Angora Rabbit Club
And here are some of the cuties that could bring joy (and fiber) to your life:
a curious and slightly miscievous pale blue tort doe named for her favorite treat, "Basil"

A sweet & lovely black doe named mystery, aka, Missy

Pearl, an outgoing and inquisitive frosted pearl doe:

Another outgoing, mischievous bunny, a red-eyed-white buck who tosses his feed dish around & makes noise when he's ready for supper. I call him "Buddy". I also have his three red-eyed-white sisters: Holly, Molly,& Polly.

And a chocolate tort buck, Buster

Send me an email or leave a comment if you think you may be able to provide a home for one of these snuggly balls of fluff.
Edited to add: Mystery (Missy) and Pearl have been spoken for
-Jayne

No comments:
Post a Comment