Since the videos I have of dancing at Civil War era balls are rather poor quality, I think It'd help if you could see them full screen (and turn up the brightness on your monitor.) However, blogger doesn't seem to allow for that, so I will instead refer you to my Photobucket account. Most of it is set to private, but I've opened up a few of the files should you feel like browsing around.
Here is where you will find the dances
The music in the background of all three videos is the 52nd Regimental String Band. They play for lots of reenactments & balls around our area. I even have two of their cds and enjoy singing along to "Old Dan Tucker" and "Turkey in the Straw" especially when I'm in a silly mood.
Hope you enjoy it,
-Jayne
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment