Friday, May 22, 2009

Fuzzy Friday

Since I've been scanning in old pictures, I decided to share some cute fuzzy pictures from long ago. This is Calla, a calico cat who shared our lives for a time when we still lived in Michigan. I only vaguely remember the kittens being born.



The littlest, Little Bits, also a calico was the only one of the litter we kept. She traveled with us from Michigan to southern Texas.



After she had babies, it was decided that we would only keep one of the males and find families for her and her other kittens. The little guy that we kept was named Rascal. This is one of just a few pictures that we took of him; I guess he wasn't very photogenic.



If you'd like more kitten cuteness, visit one of my Reclaiming the Home group friends, Jen. She has started a blog and a webcam featuring the kittens.
Kittens, lots of them

-Jayne

No comments: