In the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) I am Jayne de Cattefeld, a minor noble living in the 15th century in Kent, southern England. This journal was started to chronicle my efforts in developing this persona to fulfill my A&S 50 challenge. However, it seems that lately I've just been writing about everyday life and sharing pictures. In real life, I am a Christian, a Home-maker, an artist, and animal lover. I enjoy history of all eras up to & including the Edwardian era and especially enjoy learning & practicing the handcrafting skills of those times
This week's helping of Fuzziness comes from Chloe and Bear. Bear really enjoyed climbing all over the log left from our tree clearing adventure. He jumped over it several times, then realized that he could climb up onto it. Chloe was less than impressed. After indulging us by hopping over it a few times, she contented herself with watching Bear's silliness and rolling on her back in the grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment