I haven't been able to get out to the goat farm in a while, so the variety of critter pictures available has gone down. As a result you're just going to have to be satisfied with the bunnies. I've really been enjoying having the buns keep me company during the day. Elias, seeing the trend, has mentioned that he wouldn't be too happy about having a "house bunny." That's ok, 'cause I'd have a terrible time deciding who would get to be the house bunny and feel guilty about showing favoritism.
Here's Penny:

And Truffles:

And finally a very sweet moment I was happy to catch. It's not a great picture, but they rarely do this kind of stuff when I've got my camera with me. I love how social bunnies can be. They all have their territory, their favorite places to stretch out and relax and their best friends. I often get to observe them grooming each other and occasionally they try to groom me, but this is the first time I've managed to photograph it.

Have a great weekend,
-Jayne
1 comment:
Adorable! I love bunnies. DH almost bought me one for a birthday present when we were dating, but opted for a stuffed one instead, as he wasn't sure my parents would approve. When he told me that, I immediately wished he really had bought me the real thing! :)
Post a Comment