Last Monday: Create
I'm cheating on this one a bit, the picture was taken by my sister, Martha to put together Mom's corn husk doll tutorial. I cropped it down to put the emphasis on Mom's hands, hands I have watched all through my life teaching me through example to live a creative life

This Monday: Ancestry
The beautiful, old, gnarly cedar tree in the back yard

Last Tuesday: Illusion
A skeletal leaf I found while weeding in the garden; I stuck it under a rock so that it wouldn't blow away. While out taking pictures yesterday I remembered it and was glad to see it was still there. The lacy pattern made up of the veins looked so nice against the pale color of the rock. Later, when editing the pictures I realized that it looked like the leaf was etched into the rock, how neat!

This Tuesday: Silence
When even the breeze is still

-Jayne

No comments:
Post a Comment