During one of the last not-so-cold days we had last week, I got out Tigerlily and Stargazer for playtime. These two beautiful black torts are full sisters, and like all sisters enjoy playing and fighting together. They seemed to really appreciate the chance to graze a bit and romp around. At first all things are rather peaceful, Tiger hops around while Star pretends to be a statue. Then they go nose to nose. Usually this is an indication that a jump-off is about to begin. This time one of them backs down, but just for a few minutes. Then things get a bit crazy. I think they're just playing, but Star seems to be really intent on pulling Tiger's fur. However, that doesn't seem to bother Tiger, who appears to be enjoying showing off her superior jumping ability. Of course, I'm right there should things get serious, which they didn't; I really do think they were just having a bit of fun.
I wrote before of my plans to reduce my bunny-herd size; both these girls are available to some caring soul who would like to give them a good home. Both have incredibly fun and personable personalities, though they hate sitting still for grooming. You can see some of the other buns available here.
Enjoy your weekend and have a good time with your family if you're able -and no fur pulling.
(Hi family, I love ya!)
Edited to add: Both of these girls are spoken for!
-Jayne
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment