My daffodils have already bloomed and whithered, the forcinthia is in full bloom, and the lilacs are budding out.


The starlings that nest in our wall have returned to find that we still haven't covered up the hole. It was a beautiful day for the beginning of spring.
As I was typing here, I heard a knock on the door. Mr. Mac was stopping by to drop off a jar of milk! He's such a blessing to us!
This afternoon I let the bunnies out to frolic in the back yard and enjoyed watching them while I worked on my spinning. Anytime you take a bunch of kids out to the playground, there's going to be some disagreements; apparently bunnies deal with their problems with a Jump-Off:
Despite the little tiff there, the buns had a good time kicking up their heels, nibbling grass, and napping in the shade.



-Jayne

1 comment:
awww! Look at those buns! Love it! They look so happy out there.
I love your painting from Thursday! And I can almost smell your lilacs!
Post a Comment